Wednesday, January 5, 2011

On not being miserable.....

‎"There was a time when I was miserable. So, I wanted other people around who validated my suffering and supported my feeling bad. Yet, when I honestly looked at my relationships I realized I detested being around miserable people.

One day I decided to actually heal, to be happy and to have a peaceful life, what I needed was to surroun...d myself with people who were creating happy, balanced and peaceful lives. Wow! What a difference that made.

Surround yourself with happy people. People who are creating their lives with positive purpose are everywhere. They are eager to support our healing. All we need to do is seek them out. Then be quiet about our miserable suffering and listen, watch and learn how life works best." - Blessings, Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment